- Buy or rent from the largest selection of HD movies--over 15,000 titles.
- Buy commercial-free HD TV shows--over 90,000 TV episodes.
- Stream from the huge Netflix catalog of movies and TV shows (subscription required).
- Browse and play YouTube and Vimeo videos, access online Flickr photos, watch HD podcasts, and listen to Internet radio.
- Wirelessly stream content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your widescreen TV.1
- View the most recent photos taken on your iOS device and pushed to your Photo Stream in iCloud (requires iCloud-enabled device).
- Watch live and archived MLB, NBA, and NHL games in HD.2
- With an iTunes Match subscription you can listen to all of your favorite songs in your iCloud library from your HDTV.3
- Enjoy all the photos, music, and videos on your computer on the best TV and speakers in the house.
- Stream everything you watch over 802.11n Wi-Fi.
- Simple setup with a single HDMI cable for both audio and video (cable sold separately).
- Wi-Fi (802.11a, b, g, or n) wireless network (wireless video streaming requires 802.11a, g, or n) or 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network
- iTunes Store account for buying or renting movies and buying TV shows
- Netflix account for streaming Netflix content
- For streaming media from a Mac or PC: iTunes 10.6 or later; iTunes Store account for Home Sharing
- MLB.TV subscription required to watch live and archived games
- NBA.com League Pass Broadband subscription required to watch live and archived games
- NHL GameCenter Live subscription required to watch live and archived games
- H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High or Main Profile level 4.0 or lower, Baseline profile level 3.0 or lower with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- HE-AAC (V1), AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound pass-through
- Compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI and capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50Hz, including popular models from these manufacturers: Hitachi, JVC, LG, Mitsubishi, NEC, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, Toshiba, Vizio, Westinghouse
Processor: Apple single-core A5 chip
Ports: 1 HDMI; 1 optical audio; 1 Fast Ethernet; IR receiver; microUSB (for service and support)
Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 0.9 inches
Weight: 0.6 pounds
Power: Built-in 6-watt universal power supply
What's in the Box ?
Apple TV, aluminium Apple Remote, power cord, documentation
Price : $1100.00